Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dragon emerging

filled with anger
emotions upturned
feel like crying, clawing, spitting

I wonder if its the mommy meltdown many write about.  If its truly time I stepped back a moment and look at the wonderful mess or maybe beautiful life I am weaving- its probably a bit of both!

I've told hubs if  I find a yoga retreat here in Malta I will pack and simply go.  I think I truly need a retreat....it will give me back my energy, my focus and my life......but there is no retreat I know of-sigh-

So I write here instead to clear my mind, clear my system from this anger boiling in me.  Shed a few tears.  So many emotions and so little time to sort them out.

No comments:

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dragon emerging

filled with anger
emotions upturned
feel like crying, clawing, spitting

I wonder if its the mommy meltdown many write about.  If its truly time I stepped back a moment and look at the wonderful mess or maybe beautiful life I am weaving- its probably a bit of both!

I've told hubs if  I find a yoga retreat here in Malta I will pack and simply go.  I think I truly need a retreat....it will give me back my energy, my focus and my life......but there is no retreat I know of-sigh-

So I write here instead to clear my mind, clear my system from this anger boiling in me.  Shed a few tears.  So many emotions and so little time to sort them out.

No comments: