Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Springs ago - No.84

In a couple of weeks I will be 30!

A lot of people feel depressed when they reach this number....it does suddenly feel like an awful lot of years....but rather than depressed I am happy.

Happy I have reached this age without a lot of difficulties along the way.  Happy that most of the accomplishments I wished to do by then have actually happened.  Happy simply for being alive and kicking.

In view of this happiness, I am thanking God a little bit more for giving me so much and consider this grace no.84

No comments:

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Springs ago - No.84

In a couple of weeks I will be 30!

A lot of people feel depressed when they reach this number....it does suddenly feel like an awful lot of years....but rather than depressed I am happy.

Happy I have reached this age without a lot of difficulties along the way.  Happy that most of the accomplishments I wished to do by then have actually happened.  Happy simply for being alive and kicking.

In view of this happiness, I am thanking God a little bit more for giving me so much and consider this grace no.84

No comments: