Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

1000 graces from God no 9 -11

Life throws us a lot of unexpecteds.  Sometimes they are easy to deal with.  Others consume us with questions, guilt, grief and such emotions.  Grace no 9- remembering that God is our leader and we must submit to Him and let Him guide us in the quest called life.

I wanted the perfect baby shower but as already said things happen that makes us change tactics.  Grace no 10 - that just catching up with family and friends and having some time to enjoy their company is all we need.  Parties are just excuses to do so even if they turn out different.

Lately I felt more in tune with hubs and found this a wonderful bonding time in its way.  Grace no 11 - Knowing I have the prefect husband for me and doing something that makes him smile is always wonderful

Reassured yet confounded
Lost but knowing the way
Sad but finding happiness
Adjusting yet maladjusting
This is me and I trust me!

No comments:

Sunday, October 24, 2010

1000 graces from God no 9 -11

Life throws us a lot of unexpecteds.  Sometimes they are easy to deal with.  Others consume us with questions, guilt, grief and such emotions.  Grace no 9- remembering that God is our leader and we must submit to Him and let Him guide us in the quest called life.

I wanted the perfect baby shower but as already said things happen that makes us change tactics.  Grace no 10 - that just catching up with family and friends and having some time to enjoy their company is all we need.  Parties are just excuses to do so even if they turn out different.

Lately I felt more in tune with hubs and found this a wonderful bonding time in its way.  Grace no 11 - Knowing I have the prefect husband for me and doing something that makes him smile is always wonderful

Reassured yet confounded
Lost but knowing the way
Sad but finding happiness
Adjusting yet maladjusting
This is me and I trust me!

No comments: