Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Gozo Weekend!!

I never really post in the weekend :) but just in case no one ever noticed this, I will be away in Gozo this weekend. The weather is terrible- gale force winds, rain & clouds but what the heck! WE will still enjoy it with ponchos and games LOL I can't wait for this crazy weekend....crazy coz with the weather prediction we might be stuck on stuff to do but we will see :)

Hope your weekend is more sunny.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Gozo Weekend!!

I never really post in the weekend :) but just in case no one ever noticed this, I will be away in Gozo this weekend. The weather is terrible- gale force winds, rain & clouds but what the heck! WE will still enjoy it with ponchos and games LOL I can't wait for this crazy weekend....crazy coz with the weather prediction we might be stuck on stuff to do but we will see :)

Hope your weekend is more sunny.